Buy the dopest Washington D.C. Hoodie for 49.00$!
Washington D.C., formerly called the District of Columbia, is the Capital of the United States! Located in Mid-Atlantic region of the country, Washington was named after George Washington, First President of the United States and Founding Father! The city was founded in 1790 when the Congress passed the Residence Act, it is now famous worldwide for being home to the White House and to be the center of power of the most powerful country in the world, also the city is nicknamed ”Chocolate City” or “The Federal City”!
Stand for the D.C. lifestyle in comfort and warmth with our Washington D.C. hoodie and enjoy the local winter in style and pride!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- 2 oz, preshrunk 75% combed ring spun cotton/ 25% polyester fleece, 30 singles for the best softness and highest quality (no shrinking and long durability)
- Tubular construction, unlined hood with white drawcords, back patch
- Our hoodies are Unisex so suited to both men and women, and have an elegant and comfortable fit
- Pouch pocket, 1x1 rib spandex cuffs and waistband
- Printed by direct to garment to ensure highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!