Buy the dopest Washington D.C. Nation T-shirt for 29.00$!
Washington D.C., formerly called the District of Columbia, is the Capital of the United States! Located in Mid-Atlantic region of the country, Washington was named after George Washington, First President of the United States and Founding Father! The city was founded in 1790 when the Congress passed the Residence Act, it is now famous worldwide for being home to the White House and to be the center of power of the most powerful country in the world, also the city is nicknamed ”Chocolate City” or “The Federal City”!
Represent the D.C. way of life with our top-quality tri-blend Washington D.C. T-shirt and stand for your hometown!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- Tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey)
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- All colors are heather due to the tri-blend fabrics used
- T-shirt is fitted, soft and comfortable to wear
- Printed by direct to garment for highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!