Buy the dopest Vermont Nation T-shirt for 29.00$!
Vermont is the 2nd least populous and one of the most iconic states of the New England region of the Western region United States! Vermont is one of the only four states that were previously sovereign state! It joined the US in 1791 as the 14th state and was named after the French “Vert Mont” which means Green Mountains! The state is now mainly famous for its majestic green mountain landscapes and its various outdoor activities! That’s why Vermont is nicknamed “The Green Mountain State”!
Represent the Vermont way of life with our top-quality tri-blend Vermont t-shirt and stand for your state!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- Tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey)
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- All colors are heather due to the tri-blend fabrics used
- T-shirt is fitted, soft and comfortable to wear
- Printed by direct to garment for highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!