Buy the dopest Tennessee Nation T-shirt for 29.00$!
Tennessee is the 16th most populous and one of the most iconic states of the country, located in the South-eastern region of the United States! Tennessee is also the 36th largest state by area in the Union! It joined the US in 1796 as the 16th state and was named after the Cherokee town of Tanasi! The state is now mainly famous for its incredibly rich history and for being the cradle of many musical styles (country, blues, rock…)! Tennessee is also nicknamed “The Volunteer State”!
Represent the Tennessee way of life with our top-quality tri-blend Tennessee t-shirt and stand for your state!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- Tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey)
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- All colors are heather due to the tri-blend fabrics used
- T-shirt is fitted, soft and comfortable to wear
- Printed by direct to garment for highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!