Buy the dopest Tempe Nation T-shirt for 29.00$!
Tempe is the 7th most populous and an important city of the state of Arizona, in the southwestern region of the United States! Tempe is located in Maricopa County, in the southern part of the state! It was settled in 1865 around Fort McDowell before being named Tempe by pioneer Darrell Duppa! Tempe’s name comes from the Vale of Tempe near Mount Olympus in Greece!
Represent the Tempe way of life with our top-quality tri-blend Tempe T-shirt and stand for your hometown!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- Tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey)
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- All colors are heather due to the tri-blend fabrics used
- T-shirt is fitted, soft and comfortable to wear
- Printed by direct to garment for highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!