Buy the dopest Saint Paul Nation T-shirt for 29.00$!
Saint Paul is the 2nd most populous and of the most iconic cities of the state of Minnesota, in the Upper-Midwest and northern regions of the United States! Saint Paul is located on the east bank of the Mississippi River and is also the capital of the state! It was established in 1841 by Father Lucien Galtier and named after his favorite Saint! The city is now mainly famous for being home to one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the US and for its wonderful Capitol building! Saint Paul is also nicknamed “The Saintly City” or “Last City on the East”!
Represent the STP way of life with our top-quality tri-blend Saint Paul T-shirt and stand for your hometown!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- Tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey)
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- All colors are heather due to the tri-blend fabrics used
- T-shirt is fitted, soft and comfortable to wear
- Printed by direct to garment for highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!