Buy the dopest Rochester Nation T-shirt for 29.00$!
Rochester is the 3rd most populous and a major city of the state of New York, in the Northeastern region of the United States! Rochester is located in Monroe County, in the western part of the state! It was founded in 1788 by English-Puritans immigrants from New England and was named after colonel Nathaniel Rochester! Rochester is nicknamed “The Flour City” and “The World’s Image Center”!
Represent the Rochester way of life with our top-quality tri-blend Rochester T-shirt and stand for your hometown!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- Tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey)
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- All colors are heather due to the tri-blend fabrics used
- T-shirt is fitted, soft and comfortable to wear
- Printed by direct to garment for highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!