Buy the dopest Nevada Nation Women's T-shirt for 29.00$!
Nevada is the 32nd most populous and one of the most iconic states of the country, located in the Western region of the United States! Three out of four people in Nevada actually live in Clark County, which contains the Las Vegas-Paradise metropolitan area! It joined the US in 1864 as the 36th state and was named after the Spanish word “nevada” that means “snow-covered”! The state is now mainly famous for its liberal and its cities centered around entertainment and tourism! Nevada is also nicknamed “The Silver State” or “The Battle Born State”!
Be about the Nevadan lifestyle and stand for your state’s culture and identity with our Nevada women’s t-shirt!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- 100% polyester wicking knit (softer and impossible to shrink)
- T-shirt with ladies’ fit with self-fabric V-neck collar
- Set-in sleeves, double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Elegant and comfortable fit
- Printing done by direct to garment technique to ensure maximum quality
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!