Buy the dopest Madison Nation T-shirt for 29.00$!
Madison is the 2nd most populous and one of the most iconic cities of the state of Wisconsin, in the south-eastern region of the United States! Madison is located on an isthmus between Lake Monona and Lake Mendota and is also the capital of the state! It was first settled in 1829 and was named after the 4th President of the United States, James Madison, the city is now mainly famous for being home to the University of Wisconsin and for its liberal and progressive ideas! The city is nicknamed “Mad City” and “The City of Four Lakes”!
Represent the Madtown way of life with our top-quality tri-blend Madison T-shirt and stand for your hometown!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- Tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey)
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- All colors are heather due to the tri-blend fabrics used
- T-shirt is fitted, soft and comfortable to wear
- Printed by direct to garment for highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!