Buy the dopest Big Apple Women's T-shirt for 29.00$!
Big Apple is the most famous and popular nickname for the amazing New York City. First popularized in the 1920s by sports writer John J. Fitz Gerald, it was promoted by the New York tourism authorities since the 1970s. Used by Franck Sinatra and the New York Mets, who celebrate a “Home Run Apple”, this nickname is now complete part of the NYC popular culture and many events took the name!
Be about the Big Apple lifestyle and stand for your city’s culture and identity with our Big Apple women’s t-shirt!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- 100% polyester wicking knit (softer and impossible to shrink)
- T-shirt with ladies’ fit with self-fabric V-neck collar
- Set-in sleeves, double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Elegant and comfortable fit
- Printing done by direct to garment technique to ensure maximum quality
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!