Buy the dopest Big Apple T-shirt for 29.00$!
Big Apple is the most famous and popular nickname for the amazing New York City. First popularized in the 1920s by sports writer John J. Fitz Gerald, it was promoted by the New York tourism authorities since the 1970s. Used by Franck Sinatra and the New York Mets, who celebrate a “Home Run Apple”, this nickname is now complete part of the NYC popular culture and many events took the name!
Represent your Big Apple way of life with our top-quality tri-blend Big Apple T-shirt and stand for your hometown!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- Tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey)
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- All colors are heather due to the tri-blend fabrics used
- T-shirt is fitted, soft and comfortable to wear
- Printed by direct to garment for highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!