Buy the dopest Arizona Nation T-shirt for 29.00$!
Arizona is the 14th most populous and one of the most iconic states of the country, located in the south-western region of the United States! Arizona is also the 6th largest state by area in the Union! It joined the US in 1912 as the 48th state and was named after a deformation of its former Spanish name “Arizonac” meaning “small spring”! The state is now mainly famous for beautiful dry and desertic landscapes and for being home to the Grand Canyon! Arizona is also nicknamed “The Copper State” and “The Valentine State”!
Represent the Arizona way of life with our top-quality tri-blend Arizona t-shirt and stand for your state!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- Tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey)
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- All colors are heather due to the tri-blend fabrics used
- T-shirt is fitted, soft and comfortable to wear
- Printed by direct to garment for highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!