Buy the dopest Alaska Hoodie for 49.00$!
Alaska is the largest state and one of the most iconic states of the country, located in the northwest extremity of North America! Alaska is also the most populous territory located mostly north of the 60th parallel in North America! It joined the US in 1958 as the 49th state and was named after the Aleut “Alaxsxaq” which means mainland! The state is now mainly famous for its majestic snowy and icy landscapes and its richness in natural resources! Alaska is also nicknamed “The Last Frontier” and “The Land of the Midnight Sun”!
Stand for the Alaskan lifestyle in comfort and warmth with our Alaska hoodie and enjoy the local winter in style and pride!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- 2 oz, preshrunk 75% combed ring spun cotton/ 25% polyester fleece, 30 singles for the best softness and highest quality (no shrinking and long durability)
- Tubular construction, unlined hood with white drawcords, back patch
- Our hoodies are Unisex so suited to both men and women, and have an elegant and comfortable fit
- Pouch pocket, 1x1 rib spandex cuffs and waistband
- Printed by direct to garment to ensure highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!