Buy the dopest Stockton Nation T-shirt for 29.00$!
Stockton is the 12th most populous and important city of the state of California, in the Pacific region of the United States! Irvine is located in the San Joaquin County, in the Central Valley of the state! It was incorporated in 1850 and was named after US Navy Commodore Robert F. Stockton, the city is now mainly famous for being the largest inland port in California and for its artistic scene! The city is nicknamed “Port City” and “Asparagus Capital of America”!
Represent the Stockton way of life with our top-quality tri-blend Stockton T-shirt and stand for your hometown!
- Made in the USA by The Nation Clothing
- Tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey)
- No shrinking ever and maximum softness
- All colors are heather due to the tri-blend fabrics used
- T-shirt is fitted, soft and comfortable to wear
- Printed by direct to garment for highest quality printing
- FREE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE!